Questions 4,5, and 6 to fl 140

I first have a question about form fl 140. If I watched the video correctly, you mentioned that questions 4, 5, and 6 would be answered by me on a seperate sheet of paper. If so, what the proper way of writing it? Do you have an exemplar? and do I just attach the addition sheet with fl 140?

The petitioner has a lawyer. So, can I personally serve her attorney with fl 141?

Can I personally served her attorney with fl 150 and fl 142? or do I have to hire someone other than myself to serve her attorney?

One last question. On fl 120, under section 8 (Spousal or Domestic Partner Support), am I correct to check off letter “b” if I do not want to have any alimony issued to the petitioner? Or am I going to have to pay either way? (For a marriage of 4 years 6 months).

You can use the exact language from questions 4, 5, and 6 to answer them. For example, with number 4, I would say “All community assets and their value of which I have knowledge are listed on my Schedule of Assets and Debts.”

You can (and should) serve the other party’s attorney with FL-141 and FL-150. You can do so personally or via mail.

Finally, as for FL-120, yes, that is the correct box to check if you don’t want to pay alimony. As to whether or not you might need to pay, it all depends on your specific circumstances.