Post Initial Paperwork Requirements

Beyond filing all of the paperwork you outline in your video series (HUGE help, thank you), is there something else that needs to be filed?
We have filed 100,105, 115,120,141,150,160 and attached a parenting agreement (311 & 341c).


I’m glad the videos were helpful.

Yes, in order to get your divorce finalized, you will need to prepare and file a final Judgment. At a minimum, that will require FL-180 and FL-190; however, there will be additional forms based on the way you are finalizing your case (there are three categories, each with its own requirements).

If I may ask, what are those three categories?

The three categories are as follows:

  1. Contested.

  2. Uncontested or Default with Agreement.

  3. Default without Agreement.