Legal Reprensentation


How do I go about finding an attorney that will go into court with a Request for Order to have my husband pay the fees? He has hired one and his income is a lot and I am unemployed caring for our son and my 78 year old very sick drench mother



I would probably do a Google search for divorce attorneys in your local area and then start making some calls. You’ll want to find an attorney who not only has experience but also one with whom you trust and understand.

You can also contact your local county bar association for a referral and use resources such as Yelp and Avvo. If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances who have been through a divorce, they may have good local referrals for you to contact.