I have served FL-115 and Fl-117, FL-100,FL-110, Fl-120, and Respondent and waited 30 days

If I now served Respondent with disclosure documents: Fl-150, Fl-142. We have both signed FL-144 (Stipulation and Waiver of Final Declaration of Disclosure) and FL-140 (Declaration of Disclosure).
If no response from Respondent and our legal separation is now “default”. Can I proceed with attaching our signed by both parties and notarized separation agreement to FL-180 and file with the court these papers?

Once you take Respondent’s actual default and file FL-141 and FL-150 with the court, yes, you can proceed with finalizing your judgment (FL-180).