I have filed response via fax without attorney . can i know future steps which i should take?

I have filed response via fax without attorney . can i know future steps which i should take to confirm my response and fulfil all legal requirements

Hi Farukh,

Your next step will be complete, file, and serve your financial disclosures. Check out our video tutorials for further assistance:

https://cristinlowelaw.com/practice-areas/divorce/fill-california-divorce-forms/

Cristin

Hi. I think Cristin Lowe was helpful in providing you the solution.

Thankyou so much Cristin …you are very helpful for us :slight_smile: God bless u n ur team …

cristine…i have submitted following responses in my divorce …can u please tell me now when will court take next step or what i wil have to do

Declaration - Separate Property
Statement - Financial
Filed by Respondent
Response - Dissolution, Nullity, Legal Separation
Filed by Respondent
Declaration - Community and Quasi-Community Property
Filed by Respondent

Hi Farukh,

You’ve started but have not yet completed your financial disclosures. You still need to follow the video tutorials for FL-140, FL-141, and FL-150. In general, courts do not take “the next step” - you or the Petitioner need to move the case forward. You can either reach an agreement with the Petitioner or file paperwork to get a court date.

okay cristin thankyou so much :slight_smile: …i will go through these forms in tutorias