Fl 150 and Fl 160

Good day. I just found out that my request to enter default was denied due to no Income and expense declaration was filed. I’m just confused on how I can fill out the FL 160 if we don’t have any properties together and we’ve been separated for 12 years. And for FL 150, do I have to declare the child support ( from different partner) as additional income?