FL-100 Child Custody and Visitation (Parenting Time)

Hi Cristin,

On Form FL-100 6c. is it appropriate for me to mark both the ‘petitioner’ and ‘respondent’ boxes for who child visitation should be granted to if we are in agreement that we want to share joint physical custody of our daughter?
Additionally, we’ve successfully completed on FL-341(D) and FL-341(E) but have yet to agree on the holiday and normal day-to-day parenting/visitation schedule (we still live together). Would it be appropriate to select the boxes FL-341 (D), FL-341 (E), and Attachment 6c(1) to submit our petition? And then on Attachment 6c(1) write “To be determined”? Last question about this, would I use form MC-025 for my attachments?

Thank you so much for your insight! :slight_smile:

1. On Form FL-100 6c. is it appropriate for me to mark both the ‘petitioner’ and ‘respondent’ boxes for who child visitation should be granted to if we are in agreement that we want to share joint physical custody of our daughter?

YES! :slight_smile: That’s exactly what you should do.

1. Additionally, we’ve successfully completed on FL-341(D) and FL-341(E) but have yet to agree on the holiday and normal day-to-day parenting/visitation schedule (we still live together). Would it be appropriate to select the boxes FL-341 (D), FL-341 (E), and Attachment 6c(1) to submit our petition? And then on Attachment 6c(1) write “To be determined”?

Yes, that would be appropriate - you do NOT have to be detailed regarding your requests/agreements for visitation (although you can be); however, if there is an agreement, it’s always nice to attach it. Just remember, your Petition is just that: YOUR Petition. This is what you are specifically requesting. While you don’t have to address your specific visitation proposal if you don’t want to, you shouldn’t exclude it for the sole reason that the other parent disagrees.

1. Last question about this, would I use form MC-025 for my attachments?

Yes. There are other forms you could use that would work, but MC-025 is my personally preferred attachment page.