Filing My Response

I am ready to file my FL-120 and FL-105 forms with the court. I know I bring the originals and two copies of each (one for me and one for my spouse) to the clerk. The clerk takes and files the originals and returns the endorsed copies to me. I know I also need to file Proof of Service (FL-335). Do I serve him an un-filed copy of the two forms so that I can file all three forms with the court at once (FL-120, FL-105 and FL-335) or do I have to serve him with the endorsed copies from the clerk and then go back to file the FL-335 later.

You may serve him with unfiled copies of the FL-120 and FL-105, and then you can file your FL-120, FL-105, and FL-335 all at once.