Default Judgement

My ex has not responded to my petition I will know for sure tomorrow when I call the court as it will be the 31st day. I planning to file a request for default. We have an agreement though it is different than what is on my original petition but I do not think she wants to sign any more papers. Can I file the rest of the paperwork FL-170 FL-180 FL-190 with the FL-165 default or do I have to wait for it to be approved first? How does this work? Thank you this has been a wealth of info and help your videos are awesome!