Can't obtain credit card statement for FL-142

Regarding FL-142, can I use my credit report if I cannot obtain my latest credit card (closed) statement? Also, I don’t feel comfortable letting my spouse see my account number, will the court have a problem if I black out the last 4 digits?

A credit report would be the “second best” way of providing documentation of a debt if a statement cannot be obtained. You can redact all but the last four digits of an account number, and it’s something that we do routinely in our firm, as we want to protect our clients.

Thank you so much, Cristin. Your website is a great resource, I really appreciate your help.