I watched the video about filling out form FL-150 but I have the following questions:
- Employment: I had a job for 14 years and in October 2017 my position was terminated and now I’m unemployed. Do I list this job and provide the pay stubs for the previous two months before I was let go or do I provide the unemployment payments for the last two months?
- If my mother stays with me 6 months a year, do I list her here?
- Average monthly expenses. Right now I am not paying rent because my husband and I are still living together but once the divorce is final I’ll have to rent an apartment for me and our children, do I list the estimated rent amount I’ll be paying?
2. If my husband and I verbally agree on who takes what furniture and appliances, do I still have to list them here?
23. Years ago when I authorized my husband to use my credit cards (big mistake), we agreed that he would make the payments on those credit cards and he’s been making payments but the cards are not paid off yet. Do I list these credit cards and write the balance of these credit cards under the “respondent” since I’m the petitioner?
Thanks for your help.